Visitors can always be sure of a warm welcome at Shiskine Golf And Tennis Club, and can play at all times except when the tee is reserved for competitions. When arriving at the Club visitors must register with the Pro Shop and obtain their green fee ticket before play – please arrive 10 – 15 minutes before your tee time. In addition we have…
- Golf Buggies are reserved for those that can not complete the course on foot. Please book in advance from the Pro Shop by calling 01770 860 226
- Plenty of pull trolleys for hire.
- To help work out your handicap we have 18-12 hole conversion charts for both ladies and gents (linked below)
- It is strictly one player one bag, but we do offer club hire
- Everyone plays from the yellow tees (only exception is when playing in a competition)
On days of inclement weather we ask that you check in advance to ensure that Buggies are allowed. Visitors may make full use of the Club’s facilities – practise nets, putting green, restaurant, changing rooms and full access to all the facilities in the Clubhouse.