- Fun event
- Please phone 01770 860 226 for more info
- Playing for the Sam Guthrie Trophy
- Charity event to raise funds for Shiskine Valley Improvements and anyone who would like to kindly donate a prize or raffle, please – that would be fantastic!
- Played from the yellow tees
- Entry £20 per team
- Prize giving at Kinloch Hotel at 5 – 6pm ish
- Texas Scramble Format
- Each team must include at least one female & one male
- Maximum handicap for ladies / girls is 18 & for men / boys it is 14. The team handicap is the total of all handicaps divided by 10
- Two tee shots must be selected from each team member during the round. Please mark the scorecard with the initials of the player whose drive is used.
- At each hole the person whose ball is selected shall not play the next shot.
- Prizes will be awarded to the team with the best score, best fancy dress, longest drive for ladies, gents & juniors, & nearest the pin for ladies & gents. Please put your phone number on the scorecard so that we can let you know if you are a PRIZE WINNER! details for each hole are set out below…
Hole 1 – All players to drive off the bench. Longest drive for juniors off the bench.
Hole 2 – Longest drive for ladies
Hole 3 – Nearest the pin – opn to all
Hole 4 – Putt with the squash balls
Hole 5 – Longest putt on the green
Hole 6 – The ball must pass through the tyre from the 6th tee side
Hole 7 – Nearest the pin for ladies
Hole 8 – Longest putt sunk using a driver
Hole 9 – Longest drive for gents & putt with a snooker cue
Hole 10 – Nearest the pin for gents
Hole 11 – Drive with a hockey stick
Hole 12 – Use tennis balls
Handicap Conversion Chart – 2019 (261 kB)