Visitors are very welcome to play at Shiskine Golf & Tennis Club.
Visitors can always be sure of a warm welcome at Shiskine Golf & Tennis Club, and can play at all times except when the tee is reserved for competitions.
- It takes approx 2 hours 15 minutes for a round, so why not come for the day (play 2 rounds) and enjoy some great food for lunch in our Clubhouse (Clubhouse Grill and Teeroom).
- Experienced pro shop staff, first class caterers and the club’s administration team ensure a warm welcome to Shiskine GTC and that your day is always one to remember.
- Please book a tee time via the ‘Visitor Booking’ tab on the Home Page, or give us a call on 01770 860548. We would always recommend that you try and reserve a tee time, as we are a busy club and we often have competitions.
- Golf Buggies – we have a small number of these, and they are reserved for those that can not complete the course on foot. They can be booked in advance online or from the Pro shop – Tel: 01770 860548. On days of inclement weather we ask that you check in advance to ensure that Buggies are allowed on the course.
- Pull trolleys for hire.
- To help work out your handicap we have 18-12 hole conversion charts for both ladies and gents.
- It is strictly one player one bag, but we do offer club hire.
- Everyone plays from the yellow tees (only exception is when playing in a competition).
Golf visitors may make full use of the Club’s facilities – practice nets, putting green, restaurant, changing rooms and all the facilities in the Clubhouse.
A relaxed dress code is accepted at Shiskine but we would recommend smart casual golf attire. Caps and golf shoes must be removed before entering the Clubhouse.
General Golf Etiquette
Here is a small summary of some basic golf etiquette. The key point to remember in golf etiquette is to think about your playing partners and other golfers on the course. If in doubt ask a more experienced player.
Handicap Index’s are not required to be shown before playing at Shiskine Golf Club. Visitors are expected to be capable players with knowledge of the rules, etiquette of golf, and to maintain a reasonable pace of play.